On a New Path to Healing and Recovery

 I'm currently at a residential treatment facility in Corpus Christi, Texas. They have a computer available in the day room with limited access and hours, so I'm making the most of my downtime. I checked in around 4 P.M. Central Standard Time today. I've been through the runaround for the past week trying to find treatment. Finally, after the police took me to the emergency room, I was finally assessed and referred to this place. 

I've now had dinner, talked with my Dad on the phone, and showered. I even received a change of clothes from the community closet. 

I've been called to fill out some papers. 

More later. 

Peace always,

Vanessa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Not So) Skinny on Me

One Step at a Time

Wake Up Call....Seriously!